Peanut Butter and Banana with a bit of Agave… carrots and a sweet orange pepper… Delicious!!!!!
Fiber One and Vanilla Soy Milk as Dinner Part 1
Sushi… Avocado, Cucumber and Asparagus… Delicious Dinner Part 2
The fabulous Em of Gliding Calm tagged me! Since she’s awesome I had to do it 🙂
1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? SATC but before that it was Horton Hears a Who with the troops and the 10 movies prior to that were kid ones too 🙂
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? ART: A Brief History, the Struggle for Black Equality, Praying for Sheetrock, Asian American Dreams, and Every Storm (school, school, school, school, pleasure that will probably take me 3 months to finish that one!)3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly- especially with my dad and brother 🙂
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? All of them, magazines are my guilty pleasure, there’s nothing better 🙂 Self, Women’s Health, Fitness, People and Glamour to name a few… oh and Real Simple too 🙂
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Speedstick (the boy’s deodorant… weird I know), cologne on the right guy (lol), anything baking, especially choco chip cookies or brownies or my dad’s pizza, and um lots of other things I’m sure
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? the opening refrains of good songs that hold lots of memories- like Christmas Canons, or Seasons of Love (from Rent)… and of course the sound of the twins voices saying “I Love You” or anyone’s voice really, that’s special
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? failing… at anything or feeling like you have
8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? Five more minutes, please… and then I hit the snooze for five minutes (which is probably why my alarm starts at 5am when I don’t technically need to get of bed till 6:10… oh well
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Subway… cookies, subs, chips, yum
10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? okay… Sophia (but really Sophie) or William… there’s another boy on that list too… but I can’t say the name or my brother will try to steal it, hahaha
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… quit working while I’m in school, give a bunch of it away, pay off my parents’ mortgages and their car payments, buy my bro and me brand new cars, build a school in the Dominican Republic (named after me of course heh heh) and make it free but I’d get to pick who got in… and a bunch of other things both self-serving and selfless (balance, man, balance)
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? Nope… but I would if I could
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No… I used to sleep with a doll that I named after my mom though, when I was sick
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool- unless I’m the only person in charge of the kids at the time
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Toyota Rav4 (*hint, hint* dd
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Root beer (me too Em), Orange Juice, and Chinola (Passionfruit Juice) oh and lemonade from the DR17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… read all the books I’ve wanted to read and books that I have loved, catch up on the list of 80s movies my friend CZ insists I watch… take a world cruise, take double the classes so I’d be done in half the time
18 ) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yes they’re good!
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? dark brown… nothing drastic… well wait… I’d put in streaks of a primary color (or hot pink) on the underside
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Santiago, Dominican Republic; Buffalo, New York; here (lol… DC Metro).
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball, Football (both ‘real’ and ‘American’), Baseball, Cricket, Rugby, basically any as long as it’s guys and the right team 🙂
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Em is amazing… she balances quite the life- skating, dance, school, a j-o-b and has such a great attitude even when things are tough AND she makes the biggest, most delicious salads ever AND inspires me to eat so many fruits and veggies with her delicious-looking pictures
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Books, unused exercise equipment (!)
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? yes, though my life is far from perfect I wouldn’t trade it with anyone!
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? night owl!
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? well, none… but eggs used to be my fave food and then it was scrambled
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? bed alone with a pile of books, magazines, the remote and a drink (any kind really)
28 ) FAVOURITE PIE? sweet potato made by my g-ma29) FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? coffee, mint choco chip, vanilla, ALL of them except chocolate actually
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? dunno?
okay… who to tag, who to tag?
Val (wonderful), Bex (awesome), Chris (great), Julz (sweetheart) and Erin (fab)… they’re all such wonderful people with wonderful blogs btw!